The holidays are approaching, and we know that many of you will be left with limited gym access. But even with the smallest amount of equipment, or no equipment at all, it’s still possible to get a nice (hard) workout!
We have gathered some of the greatest online resources out there, and furthermore we have found some great workouts to keep you entertained (and in shape) during your vacation!
Below, we have listed some of the coming posts. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with great ideas and/or contributions!
Enjoy, Sarah & Ditte
- Blair Morrison’s “AnywhereFit”
- Martin Rooney / Training for warriors
- Online Resources
- Anders Knudsen, Olympic lifter and CrossFit athlete in South America
- Kettlebell training
- Training with sledge hammer + tires (perfect for summer house vacations )
- Interval based endurance training
- Sven and “Kalle” (two CrossFit athletes) in Thailand
- Classic CrossFit WODs that don’t require equipment
- Do-it-yourself sandbag workouts
- Tabata workouts with gym boss
- Partner drills (with inspiration from MMA)
- And more to come!