SPECTATORS: free – no tickets needed! First event starts at 10:00 and there will be ongoing competitions all day.
PARKING: possible in the area – smaller parking fees
- All day judges/officials: sign in 9.00, ground level, contact person: Yasir + briefing 9:30 by Sarah, 2nd floor. Hereafter meet with Yasir at the battle field for further instructions for judges
- Morning judges/officials: same as above – work until 13/14
- Afternoon judges/officials: meet in at 13/14 and work until 19/20 (report to Yasir Maafri in between heats – he will be standing in the middle of the battle field and is easy to find)
- Lunch: lunch will be provided for free (sandwich) in the Café at 12-14
- Bring: warm clothes, umbrella etc.
We will provide sandwiches for all helpers and a cool judge/official shirt!
Thanks again for helping out.
- Teams: 8:30-8:45 (1 person/team)
- Women: 8:45-9:00
- Men: 9:00-9:30
Sign in is at the ground level. Find Ditte and her helpers. They will sit colse to the battle ground or inside “Valby Kulturhus”.
Picture of the entrance:
WOD briefing 9:30, athletes’ zone/”Valby Kulturhus”, 2nd floor by Sarah.
Athletes can leave their bags in the athletes’ zone at own risk.
Athletes can shower in the athletes’ zone after the competition.
A shedule of the day/WODs/times will be posted on the blog or announced on the day of competition.
Teams start each WOD, then women, and last men. 1st heat starts at 11:00.
Warm-up area will be in the soccer cage – there will be equipment available.
Picture of warm-up area (in one of the corners of the battle field):
LUNCH – almost right on the battle field
Same place as the competition (Café MÆT, Toftegårds Plads, 2500 Valby). Starts right after the competition http://maetcafe.dk/
- When: 27. August 2011 @ 9AM-8PM (1st heat starts at 11AM)
- Where: “Toftegårds Plads“, 2500 Valby, Denmark (centrally located in Copenhagen)
- Toftegårds Plads is a public square in the middle of the city part “Valby”, centrally located in Copenhagen and 1 km. from CrossFit Butcher’s Garage
- Competitors: Individual men and women + teams (2 men + 1 woman)
- Number of WODS: 3 + 1 final (for individuals + teams)
- Cut-offs: all athletes will participate in WOD 1 and 2
- Scoring: CrossFit Games standard scoring
- Prizes: 1-3 men/women/teams, best affiliate trophy + style award
- Afterparty: YES – same place as the competition (Café MÆT, Toftegårds Plads, 2500 Valby). Starts right after the competition http://maetcafe.dk/
- Judges/officials/sponsors: please contact email@example.com
- More info: www.fitasfuck.wordpress.com
- Hotel suggestion: https://www.wakeupcopenhagen.com/booking/index.php?client=arpHansenWakeup〈=en
- CrossFit Butcher’s Garage is located 1 KM from Toftegårds Plads: Kløverbladsgade 53, 2500 Valby
- In case you can’t make it anyway, your registration fee will NOT be refunded.
- Prepare for an outdoor competition.
- Athletes will have a rest area inside.
- There is a café on Toftegårds Plads and lots of small stores, supermarkets and cafees within 200 meters.
- Transportation: train to Valby and 1,5 min walk.