Military discount code: CKN23
What to bring:
· Your receipt for this course
· Government Issued ID
· Notebook and/ or Level 1 Training Manual (emailed to you upon registration)
· Pen and Pencil
· Suitable clothes for working out
· Small snacks and fluids
The Level 1 Trainer Course introduces the mechanical, conceptual, and theoretical foundations of CrossFit. Additionally, there will be “break out’ sessions for demonstration and practical application of the 9 Foundational Movements. The lectures, demonstrations, presentations, and breakouts all serve to indoctrinate participants with CrossFit’s conceptual underpinnings, while the workouts serve to reinforce/ drive home the application. Events rotate approximately hourly for the duration making for two long days.
***You are highly encouraged but not required to participate in the workouts. Anyone unconditioned to CrossFit should make mention to a trainer and scaling will be afforded. Participants should take part in skill-building sessions as much as possible.
· Familiarize yourself with the Level 1 Training Manual
· Expose yourself to CrossFit’s 9 Foundational Movements
· Attempt a few Benchmark Workouts from www.crossfit.com
· Get plenty of rest & hydration
This course has a 50 question written test at the conclusion. The test is optional, however; you will be required to pass in order to attain the rights and privileges associated with being a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer. A Certificate of Attendance will still be offered for those declining to take the test and to those who fail the test. For more information please review the Level 1 Trainer Course FAQ and the Level 1 Participant Handbook.
Join the Facebook group!!!