“Butcher’s Garage Total”
The team (3 persons) has 20 min. to establish 2 x 1RM lifts on the following lifts:
- Deadlift (with a twist – to be revealed on the 19 FEB)
- Back squat
- Bench press
- Clean (anyhow)
The 2 heaviest lifts in each discipline (fx. deadlift) performed by 2 different people will go into the Butcher’s Garage Total. As it is a team event, each team member has to contribute with at least 2 lifts in 2 disciplines (fx. 1 bench press + 1 clean). The team may try as many lifts as possible and in any order. After the 20 min., the judge needs to have 2 scores on each lift performed by 2 different team members.
Judges will NOT help loading + unloading the bar. Each team will have 1 bar, 1 bench, 1 squat rack and enough bumper plates. Lowest bumper plates will be 2 x 5 kg, 2 x 2,5 kg., 2 x 1, 25 kg.
Example – score (Kenneth, Anders and Henrik are in the same team):
Deadlift: Kenneth 200 kg + Anders 200 kg. = 400 kg.
Back squat: Henrik 200 kg. + Anders 200 kg. = 400 kg.
Bench press: Kenneth 100 kg. + Henrik 100 kg. = 200 kg.
Clean (anyhow): Kenneth 100 kg. + Anders 100 kg. = 200 kg.
Butcher’s Garage Total = 1200 kg.
(Kenneth does 3 lifts, Anders does 3 lifts, Henrik does 2 lifts)
Heats: 3 teams in each heat, time limit: 20 min.
“Tire, Sledge and Prowler Flu”
This WOD is a prowler, sledge, tire, and sandbag relay.
- 1st team member has to push the prowler (on the high end) from one end of the turf (kunstgræs) to the other, then grap his sandbag and run back
- 2nd team member has to pull the sledge from one end of the turf (kunstgræs) to the other, then grap his sandbag and run back
- 3rd team member has to do tire flips from one end of the turf (kunstgræs) to the other, then grap his sandbag and run back
- 1st team member graps his sandback, runs back to the prowler, dumps the sand back, and pushes the prowler (on the low end) back.
- 2nd team member graps his sandback, runs back to the sledge, dumps the sand back, and drags the sledge backwards back.
- 3rd team member graps his sandback, runs back to the tire, dumps the sand back, and flips the tire back.
Weight + distance will be revealed on the day of the competition.
Heats: 2 teams in each heat, time limit: 12 min.
For a total time:
The 1st team member does:
9-6-3 reps of:
- DB thrusters 24/16 kg. in each hand
- DB box walk 24/16 kg. in each hand
- DB hammer curls 24/16 kg. in each hand
THEN the 2nd team member does:
3 (men)/2 (women) rounds of “DT”:
- 70/50 kg. deadlift, 12 reps
- 70/50 kg. hang power clean, 9 reps
- 70/50 kg. push jerk, 6 reps
LAST the 3rd team member does:
- 36/26 KB snatch @ 32/24 kg.
Heats: 4 teams in each heat, time limit: 15 min.
“Hesher Heaven, Hipster Hell”
Farmer walk for 4 min. The team who walks the longest distance wins. You can switch as many times as you like.
Weight will be revealed on the day of the competition.
The 2 best male and the 2 best female teams will compete in the finale.
Heats: 2 teams in each heat x 2 heats, time limit: 4 min.
Standard CrossFit scoring. The winning team in an event, gets 1 point, the second place gets 2 points etc. In case of a tie when entering into the final, WOD1 (team who lifted the most) will decide the finalists.
The best team going into the finale starts 30 sec. ahead of no. 2.
No belts, straps, lifting suits, football boots etc are allowed.
In case of sunny weather, the finale will be outside 🙂
All WODs have been tested – and Butcher’s Garage is looking forward to a great challenge!