Team Butcher’s Garage has been doing the following WODs this passed week:
- Individual WOD: ”Barbera” (5 rounds of: 20 pull-ups, 30 push-ups, 40 sit-ups, 50 squats)
- Individual lift: back squat 5 RM
- 2 x team WODs
5 RM back squat
Our average 5RM back squat was 108 kg. – Kyle excelled and did a 5RM @ 170 kg.
All team members did the individual WOD “Barbara” in more than 30 min. incl. rest – except from Kyle who did it in 28:46 min. incl. the 12 min. rest 🙂
2 team WODs
The first team WOD was men against women….
Team A: Kyle + Nicholas
Team B: Ditte, Sanne + Sarah
- 25 women/50 men muscle-ups
- 125 women/100 men overhead squats @ 30/40 kg.
- 1500 m. row
Result: Ditte, Sanne + Sarah won (with a few seconds)
WOD2: Team Chipper (Kyle, Nicholas, Ditte, Sanne, Sarah)
2 rounds of:
- 400 m. run
- 15 jumps over hurdles 28”/24”
- 15 dumbbell squat cleans 22/15 kg.
- 30 double unders
- 15 push-ups (hand release)
- 15 atomic sit-ups
- 30 yards walking lunges
Activities this week:
- Tuesday 28. June: Ditte and Sanne will be shaking and selling cold and fresh Progenex recovery shakes 16:00-19:00 @ CrossFit Butcher’s Lab
- Saturday 2. July: Charity day and party @ CrossFit Butcher’s Garage (WODs and workshops all day/banko, BBQ, music and drinks in the night). All crossfitters and friends are more than welcome all day and night.
Support Team Butcher’s Garage @ The CrossFit Games 2011
Team Butcher’s Garage will be the only Danes participating in the entire competition – and we are looking forward to 3 days of fierce competition at the 2011 CrossFit Games. Any donations or sponsorships to support our trip would be much appriciated. Donations can be placed here: http://www.billetto.dk/en/events/crossfitgames2011-supportteambutchersgarage