From all over Europe 3 men, 3 women and 3 teams are getting ready to face the challenge and compete in the next CrossFit Games in LA 29th to 31st of July. Today’s interview feature Mikko, Jenny and Sarah (Team Butcher’s Garage).
Games Open placement: 3 (Europe)
European Regionals placement: 2
Games experience (year/placement)? First year at the Games
Games Open placement: 9 (Europe)
European Regionals placement: 3
Games experience (year/placement):
CrossFit Games 2008 – 26th ( 91 competitors )
Sectionals 2010 -1st
Regionals 2010 – 6th
SARAH LINDASDATTER TROELSEN KRARUP
Games Open placement: 2nd (Team Butcher’s Garage)
European Regionals placement: 2nd (Team Butcher’s Garage)
Games experience (year/placement)?
Affiliate Cup 2009, 42nd place (CrossFit Copenhagen)
- How was your reaction when you found out that you had qualified for the Games?
- How have you been training since the Regionals?
- Do you have any ambitions in terms of placement?
- Which kind of event do you hope to see?
- Who do you think will win the 2011 Reebok CrossFit Games?