January is upon us and all over the world, and CrossFit gyms are welcoming lots of new faces. At Fit As Fu*k we would like to welcome the new members of the community by remembering where and when we started.
In the coming posts, experienced CrossFit athletes will talk about their first experience with CrossFit.
If you have any good advice that you would like to share with the community – please respond to the questions below and send the answers to Ditte: firstname.lastname@example.org/in the comments below , together with a picture before/after? 🙂
Gym / webpage:
1. When and where did you start CrossFit, and how did you hear about it+
2. What was your first WOD, how did it go, and how did you feel afterwards?
3. Do you remember anything about when you started? Which exercises did you find difficult and was there anything you we’re unable to perform RX’ed?
4. What was your favorite WOD and lift when you started – and what is it now?
5. What has been your best CrossFit experience(s)?
6. Do you have any good advice for people who have just started CrossFit? Anything you wish that you had known/had done differently etc.?