- Name: Lacee Kovács
- Country: Hungary
- Participating individually/team: Individual
- Have you been to the Regionals/CrossFit Games previously?
Yeah, I was at the Regionals in 2011, Bolton.
- How has your training been leading up to the CrossFit Opens 2012?
I trained mixed, but I ‘ve been sick, so I’m not in the best condition.
- How will your training be leading up to the CrossFit Regionals 2012?
I will train my weaknesses and be preparing hard.
- What is your favorite WOD for Regionals?
Event4 and Event6,because these are high volumes WOD. I like to kill myself!
- What is your least favorite WOD for Regionals?
Event2, because I have a knee injury and it hurts me in the pistols.
- What will you be focusing on leading up to the Regionals?
Legit reps and good regeneration.
- Who are your biggest competitors at Reginoals?
Frederik Aegidius, Mikko Aronpaa and some guys from Sweden and Italy. I would like to be on the podium the end of competition.
- Which WOD are you most excited to see performed?
Event2, afraid of it. If I succeed, the rest will be OK.
- Who are your most excited to see in action (men/women/teams)?
I would like to see Fred and Mikko, Annie T. in action. They are very hard athletes!
Good luck guys!