- Team Name: Team RAW
- Gym: CrossFit Leeds
- Country: UK
- Team Members: Eloy Rodriguez, Marlene Andersson, James Wright
- Whats your reason for participating in the FIT AS FU*K 2012 Challenge?
Eloy: To gain more experience in competitions and to have fun with friends and girlfriend.
Marlene: To have fun and get a comparison to Scandinavian Crossfitters.
James: Enjoy the thrill of competition and push myself to find limits
- Participation in previous FIT AS FU*K challenges + best placement? None of us have done the Fit As F*ck Challenge before.
- Participation in other big challenges + placement?
Eloy: 15th team cf Leeds Manchester games and Battle of borders when our team came 1st.
Marlene: Came 1st in Divided We Fall Games 2011, 4th in the UK Throwdown 2012 and 30th in the European Regionals 2012.
James: Battle Of Borders – Team 1st
- How will you prepare for the FIT AS FU*K 2012 challenge?
Eloy: Prep lift heavy often and rehab on the shoulder! Improve cardio and engine from running rowing swimming
Marlene: I’m on a training programme which won’t change much just for this. Doing shoulder rehab since the Regionals so will work hard for that to be all ok.
James: Continue to work hard on weaknesses at Crossfit Leeds
- What movements are you hoping to see?
Eloy: I am hoping to see muscle ups and 1 rm clean n jerk.
Marlene: Muscle ups are always interesting but maybe seeing something more different like buddy carry or tire flipping.
James: Snatch and C&J Ladders!
What’s your favourite wod and time?
Eloy: Favourite WOD all of them apart from the seven!
Marlene: Don’t have a clear favourite, I liked the 4th(I think it was) Open Wod with wall balls, du’s and muscle ups because I did well in that and got to 14 muscle ups.
James: Haven’t really done many benchmarks
Best lift and weight?
Eloy: My fav lift is squat clean: 93kg
Marlene: Deadlift. 145kg.
James: Clean & Jerk 115KG