The summer vacation is here – this means for many crossfitters travelling and breaking normal routines.
Here are some great tips to staying fit and having fun during your vacation:
- Use the CrossFit affiliate finder map and find affiliates at your vacation destination
- Work out at the beach in the morning
- Google your vacation destination – many places have bootcamps on the beach, 5K runs and much more
- Find a local gym for lifting weights (at least squats and pulls)
- Train everywhere without equipment
- Work on endurance, biking or swimming skills
- You might be lucky and bump into an event (local crossfit challenge, adventure race etc.)
Enjoy your summer – and remember to relax as well!
Ditte & Sarah