“Move over Popeye and make room for the “queen of greens,” kale. Gaining in popularity, kale is an amazing vegetable being recognized for its exceptional nutrient richness, health benefits, and delicious flavor….”
This might sound a bit “too healthy” if you know what I mean 🙂 But I had a large portion of kale the other day and I really craved something salty, so I decided to give it a try. It’s actually VERY tasty! The texture is just right and the flavor is great + it’s really easy to make! Bon appetit, Ditte 🙂
1 bunch kale, washed and dried well
1 tablespoon olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
+ you can add other spices as well
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees celsius
- Tear the leaves off the center rib of the kale and tear into large pieces (about 5×5 cm).
- Place leaves in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and toss until completely coated.
- Divide kale between 2 baking sheets lined with parchment.
- Arrange in a single layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper – make sure that they are well separated!
- Place in the oven and bake for until crisp (for me it took about 45 min).
Read more about kale here: