We’re huge fans of Talayna Fortunato and were lucky enough to train with her while she visited Denmark 1 year ago.
In this article posted on tabatatimes.com, Talayna shares her view on the top 10 mistakes CrossFitters make, and we couldn’t agree more.
Ditte & Sarah
TOP 10 MISTAKES
- Not Warming Up Properly
- Eating Too Strict of a Paleo Diet
- Sacrificing Technique and Movement Efficiency for Intensity and Eventual Technical Breakdown
- Doing Volume for Volume’s Sake Without Intent
- Cherry Picking Workouts and/or Jumping Around Programs
- Following a Strength Progression that Doesn’t Makes Sense or One Without Any Progression at All
- Forgetting to Supplement Your Program with Basics, Strict Strength, and Supplemental Work
- Waiting >90min. to Replenish After a Hard Training Session or Only Replenishing Protein
- Skimping on Sleep and Skipping Rest Days
- Asking for Advice and Then Not Implementing it
Read the entire blog post here: http://www.tabatatimes.com/top-ten-mistakes-crossfitters-make/2/